Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pre-Production Junction

So here's my concept for my 3D environment:

1. The basic concept for my environment/setting is a bleak and dark interrogation room secretly attached to the oval office in the White House. It'll most likely be set in the present or near future, so the oval office will appear as it does now. Since the interrogation room will be the main setting, I'll be focusing on that part first. I want the room to have concrete walls and floors with a single chair in the center of the room, the idea is that the room is in between victims and the viewer is catching a glance; possibly stumbling in. The smell...would probably be of sweat, rust, and blood (I know, kinda gross). The colors will probably be dark grays and reds. The emotions in the interrogation room will be that of terror, fright, and hopelessness. The oval office, however, will have the complete opposite feel. I will utilize the bright yellow/gold and blue colors to make the room feel bright and free. The emotions in this room will reflect freedom and a link to the outside world, a plae the person in the interrogation room would hope to be. I'm hoping these two environments will contrast each other well.

2. Visual Research:

Interrogation Room:







Oval Office:





No comments:

Post a Comment