Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Calling All SOU Game Devs!

Although the registration date for new clubs has passed, I would still like to instate some kind of prospective video game developers club here at SOU. It won't be official until new clubs are allowed to register again, but having a place to get together with like minded people and share our thoughts about video game development and the industry in general would be amazing!

So, if you're interested in working in the video game industry, want to discuss how video games are created, and attend SOU then please let me know!

I'd love to set up some sort of first meeting, but getting an idea of who's interested first would be awesome!

You can let me know if you're interested by commenting on this blog post OR emailing me at peckl@students.sou.edu.

3 comments: