Thursday, April 30, 2009

Short Animation Ideas




So I started working with Flash in order to beef up my 2D animation skills and I want to do some short animations on my own. I couldn't come up with anything earlier this week but today I've been able to get a couple of ideas going.

Numero Uno!
This one gets an automatic silly rating because it involves squirrels, haha. I just want to do a simple animation with two squirrels attempting to gather the last acorn left on a tree and the antics that ensue.

Dos!
While I was hanging out with Nate, Other Nate, Chuck, and Kyle last night they gave me an idea for an animation just by engaging in an average conversation. Well...not so average, but average for them. Let's just say it involves a man, his beard, and a bird. Reminding you of a Family Guy episode? Yeah, this will be fun. ;)

Well, that's it for now. I'm mostly posting this so I don't forget about them later. Hopefully I'll get some storyboards up eventually when I find the spare time to make 'em.

Oh, and here's my slightly improved animation of Lt. Dan Dancing:


No comments:

Post a Comment