Friday, April 10, 2009

Lab Aiding and Animating!

So I'm lab aiding it up right now on this...lovely Friday and I was going to post my new animations from class, but I forgot how to export it as a QuickTime video >.< whoops! And now that I take another look at it, the animation could look a lot better anyways so I'll try to fix that up and post it soon.

Anywho, I'm working on some graphic design stuff for my 3D game programming class (for the menu screens and such) so I might post that if I think it looks ok haha, and it'll be up on my main website as well!

Alright I'm off to the world of Photoshop!! *whoooosh*

1 comment:

  1. to do a quick export go to window>playblast>option box thingy, scroll down to where it has options to save and choose a location and wala, exportation.

    ReplyDelete