Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bobpants Spongesquare!

Ok I couldn't think of a real title for today's blog, so I made it Spongebob Squarepants' fake name for when he was being chased by that dude who was going to kick his butt...

Yeah, I'm a Spongebob fan...can you tell?

Anywho, I got into 3D Animation (yay!) and I'll be using this blog for it a lot this term, or so my predictions tell me. All of my classes are going pretty well so far, I'll just have a lot of homework over the weekends...

At least most of it will be drawing! :)

Dang I really wish I knew how to edit the layout of the blog better, oh well! I'll figure it out someday I'm sure.

And I realize this post was kinda pointless...but I guess it doesn't matter much to the possibly one other person who reads this O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment