Monday, January 24, 2011

Update Dump

I'm taking my lab hours to do a massive update on both the references I've gathered and any sketches I've been doing. Most of the sketches I'll be posting will be pencil sketches I drew on some class notes and in my sketchbooks.

Real Life References:











Art/Game References:

Undercity Sewers - Blizzard Entertainment
My color palette inspiration.

 Dalaran Sewers - Blizzard Entertainment

 Dalaran Sewers - Blizzard Entertainment

 Biohazard Symbol via CreativeWallpapers.com

 Biohazard Barrels via iStockphoto

Biohazard Barrel via bigstock.com

Beginning Sketches:

Disclaimer: These are basically doodles, super rough!
 Some sort of title art.


 A more abstract depiction of a sewer entrance, I thought it would make sense with the overarching dream setting. This could be fun to run with.

Another abstract design.


Possible instances of the levels.
From left to right: A gap in the pathway, a toxic barrel to overcome, and an area where the player could be forced to jump and fall unaware of what's to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment