Friday, May 28, 2010

Drink n' Draw Madness

So last night Ace and Kyle convinced me to go to Drink n' Draw even though I was really tired and not feeling too social. It actually turned out to be really fun, as usual, and there were a lot of people there just sketching away.

Here's what I did:


I never get too much drawing done at Drink n' Draw, ironic I know, so I only have the one page out of my sketch book. I was really into that bird/humanoid thing and I focused a lot on the sketch in the lower right corner of the page.

So, I scanned it into Photoshop and here's the result:

I can't really seem to figure out his lower body, but I'm having a lot of fun with this drawing so far.

1 comment:

  1. It's cute... for a warp spawned horror :p

    Make moar concept, then make model!

    ReplyDelete