Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Fresh Start

So Miles stepped in today and helped me realize that I had too many edge loops too early in the model.

I think I knew this in the back of my mind, but I was just too freaked out to start over.

After Miles worked on a base model for a while, I started my own and this is what happened:


I already like it so much more than the complicated pile of edge loops I was working in for the past week. At first I felt like an epic failure from wasting all that time, but I'm glad Miles had me start over!

Alright, now I'm off to the Schneider Museum to see the gallery opening! And to get a little extra credit in Art History. >.>

1 comment:

  1. like you need extra credit! SILLLLLLLY

    and just because you had to start over does not mean it was a failure, you learned from it and that's what matter. You like this one better, which is better than starting over and not liking it! :)

    ReplyDelete